• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Packers interested in Fitzgerald

I agree, I think Fitzgerald is a good fit in Evanston. I think he stays.

However, if I am wrong and he goes to Green Bay, may I suggest a restaurant in Sioux Falls, SD (can't remember the name of the place, but will find out if necessary) that made the best blueberry pancakes. Each one was 12" in diameter (filled an entire dinner plate) and loaded with blueberries. Best ever!!!!! 3 pancakes made an entire meal so that I didn't need to eat the rest of the day.

Unfortunately, that was almost 30 years ago (the days of never meeting a buffet I didn't like, or getting my money's worth out of a buffet. Ah, the good ol' days.). The restaurant may be out of business, or worse, shrunk the pancakes down to snack size.
Looks like your talking about something you might get at The Original Pancake House. I know they have things like that but I haven’t been there enough to observe what described.

Looks like your talking about something you might get at The Original Pancake House. I know they have things like that but I haven’t been there enough to observe what described.
That name sounds very familiar, but not quite right either. After 30 years, memory isn't what it should be. Probably from eating too many pancakes (heavy on the maple syrup).

Josh McDaniels OC for New England is odds of favorite to get the job. Guy they have wanted all along

Josh McDaniels OC for New England is odds of favorite to get the job. Guy they have wanted all along

Hope for Packers fans that he learned some lessons from his short tenure in Denver. People hated him here. He was a Tier 1 A-hat.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back