• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Packers @ Cowboys

Dallas....umm, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Dallas,
images

Rodgers saving Mccarthy's ass again. After getting first and 10 at the 35 and then backing into a 56 yard field goal was just stupid. best QB in the game and you then run into a 9 man line. Rodgers is hampered by having this horrible game manager as his coach.

Rodgers is the best QB in the league. As great as Brady is, he doesn't have that athleticism component that Rodgers has. To beat that Dallas team, in Dallas, in the playoffs, without Jordy and a WR at running back. That's incredible!

Not to mention, as Lakewood mentioned, Rodgers doesn't have the head coach that Brady has. Take Rodgers off that Packers team and they are well below .500. Take Brady off that team and they are still a playoff team. I don't mean that as disrespect to Brady, he's incredible, I'm just pointing out how great Rodgers actually is.

Just got back last night from Puerto Rico.

Wow, what a game. Quite honestly in my opinion, the Cowboys ran out of time and couldn't overcome the silly mistakes they made in the first quarter. The last possesion was going to win and the Packers had it. But the bottom line was we got beat by an elite QB. Rodgers was just too much in the end. Our inability to get to him really hurt the Cowboys. The secondary played really well but AR was laser guiding balls perfectly into his receivers. Hats off to him.

The NFL is hard to gauge from year to year(except for the Patriots it seems:Thumbsdown:) but I see the Cowboys being a force for the next few seasons.

Last edited:
I concur, I go into Packer v Cowboy games with a lifetime of vitriol aimed at the Cowboys...that said...I was impressed as hell with them - they will be a force to be reckoned with for years

Wow, what a game. Quite honestly in my opinion, the Cowboys ran out of time and couldn't overcome the silly mistakes they made in the first quarter. The last possesion was going to win and the Packers had it. But the bottom line was we got beat by an elite QB. Rodgers was just too much in the end. Our inability to get to him really hurt the Cowboys. The secondary played really well but AR was laser guiding balls perfectly into his receivers. Hats off to him.

The NFL is hard to gauge from year to year(except for the Patriots it seems:Thumbsdown:) but I see the Cowboys being a force for the next few seasons.

Seattle thought that a couple of years ago and Carolina thought that last year. When you have opportunities in the NFL you better make the most of them because things change fast.

Seattle thought that a couple of years ago and Carolina thought that last year. When you have opportunities in the NFL you better make the most of them because things change fast.
Yeah, thats why I said the NFL is hard to gauge. BTW, Seattle won a Super Bowl.

The youth will make America's team great again.

Yeah, thats why I said the NFL is hard to gauge. BTW, Seattle won a Super Bowl.

The youth will make America's team great again.

I wasn't saying Seattle didn't have a couple of really good years and I'm not saying Dallas won't be really good for several years to come. Just that, with the exception of New England, no one has consistently made a living in the playoffs.

I wasn't saying Seattle didn't have a couple of really good years and I'm not saying Dallas won't be really good for several years to come. Just that, with the exception of New England, no one has consistently made a living in the playoffs.
Yeah, I said that exact same thing:
The NFL is hard to gauge from year to year(except for the Patriots it seems:Thumbsdown:)

Even look at the Packers. With such an all-world QB, they only won one...and barely.

NE has benefitted from playing in the shittiest division of football for years. I'm not saying they aren't good cuz they are; but the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills have been absolute garbage for going on more than a decade.

Was a great game and I was happy with the outcome. Amazing how many more Cowboys jerseys I've seen around lately. They came crawling out of the woodwork.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back