• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ozigbo-----again

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, he wasn't that highly recruited. Nebraska was the best offer he got and he jumped on it early. But you go ahead and convince yourself he'll be the starter.
This is true when we started to recruit him he was committed to Iowa State University.

I don't blame Ron for any of them, I think he is a very good coach. The run/pass ratio was not that far off the past two seasons compared to previous years so that does not make up the huge difference.

Just curious, what were the actual rushing attempt totals, QB vs rb, under brown vs davis? That would be a better indicator than run/pass ratios. The more times you run, logically your chances of fumbling should be higher. Ratios don't take into account number of possessions/attempts per game

Last edited:

More complements from the peanut gallery!
Dude you said that recruiting is not an important aspect of college coaching. hard not to laugh at that.

Because I know you will deny it. Here is is.
Your point is irrelevant to RB's "coaching" of running backs, which was what I was referring to. Sure, Brown was a good recruiter, no doubt about that, but that was not what I was getting at...

Dude you said that recruiting is not an important aspect of college coaching. hard not to laugh at that.

Because I know you will deny it. Here is is.
No, I said it was a separate duty from coaching running backs. Recruiting RB's is important no matter who does it, but it is not coaching.

LOL, I knew that you'd blather on on this topic...that's why I explained it earlier. I should have known that you wouldn't catch on though...LOL.

Last edited:
No, I said it was a separate duty from coaching running backs. Recruiting RB's is important no matter who does it, but it is not coaching.
It is absolutely part of the job description at the college level. Coaches get fired because they can not recruit. Especially since only coaches are allowed to recruit.

It is absolutely part of the job description at the college level. Coaches get fired because they can not recruit. Especially since only coaches are allowed to recruit.
You are truly obtuse...go back and read the things I've written here and take it to your Mama so that she can explain it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back