• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ozark

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
Anyone have an opinion on this series? I just downloaded season 1 because I have heard good things.

Interesting, as this is another show/movie I haven't heard about .... I guess I will have to give it a try..... Have zero clue what it's about.... Still haven't seen an episode of Shameless, and I keep hearing people talk about that show(think it's showtime, and I don't have showtime).....

I’ll have to add this to the list of shows I want to watch but can’t find the time for.

Just finished season 1 and it was pretty good. It makes me wonder how bad things are actually going to get for the Byrd's before they will actually die. I can't see how it could ever go back to normal for them.

Just finished season 1 and it was pretty good. It makes me wonder how bad things are actually going to get for the Byrd's before they will actually die. I can't see how it could ever go back to normal for them.
A better question is how will those poor people ever get rid of all that Mexican spread across their dining room?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back