• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OV this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since these threads tend to live long time, maybe we should encourage people to put the date in the title (instead of something relative like "this").

For the weekend of 1/21-22/2017: No one committed out loud. Haven't seen any silent speculation either. I suspect someone might like to use the space below to talk about gates and flips and whatnot.

Last edited:
The threads do get long with the catfights between posters! I appreciate a thread like this that just answers yes or no

Four players committed. All 4 STARS. There just hasn't been any threads about it here because we don't like talking about commits on this forum.

Yeah, that's it!

Four players committed. All 4 STARS. There just hasn't been any threads about it here because we don't like talking about commits on this forum.

Yeah, that's it!

Well its the recruiting forum... why would we? Isn't this the place for arguing about Pelini, MR, Diaco, Religion, NFL Playoffs, and 3-4 defense?

No? Oh. In that case, it doesn't appear we received any verbal commitments, but I don't think any of them were looking to pull the trigger this early... most are NSD I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back