• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Our Upcoming Team - "On Arrive!"

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Holy Moly! They sure look the part! The contrast with Coach Mo is just amazing (and Coach Mo is 6'2").

Last edited:

Isaiah Roby, Evan Taylor, Coach Molinari, Duby Okeke, Jordy Tshimanga

I think those names are correct. Roby makes everyone else look shorter because he's always sneaking closer to the camera...

Jordy "Three Chainz" Tshimanga is a fun person, I love listening to him talk (I'm assuming he's upgraded to three chains from two).

It's good to hear positive comments about the team. However, we've heard this before from camp, I'll wait until the season to judge. And, I'm probably the biggest Coach Miles supporter on here.

And for Many, Many Years! Your healthy skepticism is (pardon the pun) well; 'Warranted!' ;)

PS. I'm predicting (that's a euphemism for 'hoping') we're going to be (Pleasantly) Surprised this season.

I was going to say that Tanner looks a LOT more like a basketball player this year. This was his first off-season; he's not as heavy as Tshimanga even. Also Tanner is the name of the Nebraska Athletic Department this year (Farmer, Lee, Haas, Borchardt, Owen (Golf), Farmer (again Wrestling)).

I don't see Trueblood in the sideline team photo, did he disappear again? Who is standing between Haliburton and Thor? I can't blow it up enough to read his pass. :)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back