• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU QB runs afowl of the law

Not good, but in the spectrum of ways to screw up it's pretty tame. I hope he learns that drinking to that degree of excess, even if you're not driving, is not your friend.

Does anyone else think that might have hurt a little bit getting tackled awkwardly into a wall? For a guy that has some wheels he sure didn't show them.

Interesting. According to Sports Arrests Database, Twenty eight OU players was arresting within last 6 years :eek: (2011 thru 2017). My guess, mostly "sweep under the rug". UThug got 13 players. Nick Saban crew: 25.

They should build a prison across the street from the Gaylord Stadium in Norman. It would save a lot of transportation costs ;)

However, Huskers received 15 :Facepalm:; again within 6 years. Good news so far, clean slate for the last 9 months .... the last was Davis brothers, July 9 2016.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back