• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OT Jimmy Fritzsche from South Carolina is N and Signed!

He's 'N'. There is no drama from where he lives by making the last 2 NU & Clemson. Drama is Clemson or Aabama or a big time school out east. We made the final 2 because we are his choice.
If it were Clemson he would just say it and not create any drama where there is none. JMO

Me likee that Husker lovin' logic!!

I found this while surfing all over: "
Clemson247 writer Anna Hickley on why the Huskers might win out for Jimmy Fritzsche.

“Clemson swooped in with a last-minute offer and both parties considered don (one) another, but ultimately they win (went) in different directions. Nebraska stands to benefit.”

The (bolded) words are my correcting her spelling. So, like I thought yesterday, Clemson found someone they wanted more and only a few days after offering Jimmy, they rescinded the offer or, at the minimum, told him to keep his options open, though I will say, they didn't screw the kid like some other schools (cough, cough, SEC) would of done and gave him the time to still sign this early period.

Clemson247 writer Anna Hickley on why the Huskers might win out for Jimmy Fritzsche.

“Clemson swooped in with a last-minute offer and both parties considered don (one) another, but ultimately they win (went) in different directions. Nebraska stands to benefit.”

The (bolded) words are my correcting her spelling. So, like I thought yesterday, Clemson found someone they wanted more and only a few days after offering Jimmy, they rescinded the offer or, at the minimum, told him to keep his options open, though I will say, they didn't screw the kid like some other schools (cough, cough, SEC) would of done and gave him the time to still sign this early period.
I can't believe the Clemson fan stuff i'm reading. "Our recruiting has been awful down the stretch!" They are sitting #5 on both Rivals and 247. As Dabo Swinney said, careful what you wish for.

I can't believe the Clemson fan stuff i'm reading. "Our recruiting has been awful down the stretch!" They are sitting #5 on both Rivals and 247. As Dabo Swinney said, careful what you wish for.
LOL so true. Remember we almost chased our current coach away in 96 cuz he lost two games as a QB.

How do you define "almost chased him away"? Get real.
Enough boo birds in the stadium that TO felt he needed to admonish the fans.
https://www.omaha.com/huskers/the-s...cle_d23a0bb0-ba7f-11e7-85a1-07e004b8e998.html
The threats and taunts that came after Frost quarterbacked the Huskers during a 1996 debacle in the desert that ended the Huskers’ 26-game win streak. And how the experience caused him to rediscover his religious faith.

The boos he faced from home fans after a 1997 game — ironically, against Central Florida — and his anger at Osborne for his role in helping to create the scene.

His determination at that point to play for his teammates and coaches, not giving “2 cents” for the fans.

You forgot to quote the part where "we" almost "chased him away".
If you do not see that in what I did quote then you do not understand human nature. Also since this is signing day I will end it here and let you live in your bubble of ignorance.

So what do you think of our chances with Fritzsche?

Their version of they cooled on him!

If you do not see that in what I did quote then you do not understand human nature. Also since this is signing day I will end it here and let you live in your bubble of ignorance.

So what do you think of our chances with Fritzsche?
He got booed. He wasn't almost chased off. Don't be so sensitive.

bils, I'm concerned about you there in your bubble of ignorance. Are you getting enough air?

oh, Fritsche will be N.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back