• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OT Jimmy Fritzsche from South Carolina is N and Signed!

All 'N' 011808

Former Walk-on
5 Year Member
He's a converted TE and coming on an official this weekend. A new development is his unofficial visit to Clemson today, 12/13/18.

He has already visited Syracuse and Connecticut. The article goes on to say that Clemson’s interest has escalated of late, and indications are the Tigers hold the cards should it offer in the very near future.

Not good for NU.

He has already visited Syracuse and Connecticut. The article goes on to say that Clemson’s interest has escalated of late, and indications are the Tigers hold the cards should it offer in the very near future.

Not good for NU.
Unfortunately Clemson is the football school in South Carolina. No one cares about USC.

Situations like this arise every year and location is usually what gets us in the end.

Nebraska by doing research on athletes all over the country and attempting to identify fits is going to happen upon a solid recruit from a powerhouse state that has been able to overlook a guy due to the glut of talent in the area. When we come sniffing around they are able to reevaluate and look at what they see. Then they get to assess their needs and if it is a fit. Sure, occasionally there will be the guy who says Nebraska saw me first and stick with it. More often than not, the hometown team gets to come calling.

Nebraska on the other hand is usually sitting on the position of a known recruit, but the decision if they are a power 5 talent or should they let them go to Wyoming or Ohio.

Just the way it is. Hope this dude picks Nebraska.

Unfortunately Clemson is the football school in South Carolina. No one cares about USC.

While Clemson is without a doubt the big dog in that state, you are overstating it a bit. South Cack is like Michigan State. They get their fair share.

They get their fair share of the guys Clemson des not want.

I still would say that's overstating it a bit. Clemson is actually my second favorite team in cfb. They have been taking less instate kids because they are recruiting so well nationally, which has helped SC. But particularly in certain areas in the state, they hold their own in recruiting head to head. This class alone, they have a top 25 guy nationally right from Clemson's doorstep.

He's still coming on his OV this weekend. No one else is visiting. This staff is going to be able to give him it's entire focus. I still like this staff's chances.

I don't think Clemson has offered yet, even though he is taking (or has taken) an unofficial visit there. If he gets a Clemson offer, I assume he will take it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back