• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Orlando writer’s take on Husker struggles

How can one regret a decision and make the same decision again if given the chance? This hack makes little sense.

I get that comment. I made a career decision in the early ‘90’s that turned out to be a bad one, but I felt I’d made the decision for th right reasons. I regretted the financial impact it had on my growing family. Because of my upbringing, I’d make the same decision again.

Well, at Least Coach no longer has to talk to this d-bag looking character every week. That should make up for the cold winter. That and the 35 million bucks. Keep writing Mikey. You might make it to the big leagues someday. Say Hi to Mickey.

When it started out I thought it was another one of our Gebbia threads.

I am extremely disappointed in Mike. I have had some email back and forth him and after years of his drivel, thought he was finally making sense. However this entire article is nonsense.

Well, at Least Coach no longer has to talk to this d-bag looking character every week. That should make up for the cold winter. That and the 35 million bucks. Keep writing Mikey. You might make it to the big leagues someday. Say Hi to Mickey.
Mickey makes more sense.

I get that comment. I made a career decision in the early ‘90’s that turned out to be a bad one, but I felt I’d made the decision for th right reasons. I regretted the financial impact it had on my growing family. Because of my upbringing, I’d make the same decision again.
The difference being, now you know the outcome long term. Scott doesn’t, which kind of means the writer is ignoring the obvious: that he likely did make the right decision, because long term, he’s going to be successful.

Scott made it a point to tell everyone in his first presser that it wasn't going to be a quick fix, and that he didn't want to take the job unless he was given sufficient time to get it turned around. He knew it was going to be very challenging.

There may be part of him that misses UCF (in fact, I'd be worried if there wasn't), but I dont think he regrets his decision, regardless of how much this writer wants to believe his own fairytale.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back