• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Orlando Sentinel: Sorry Nebraska, Frost Is Staying

Lol. Mike Bianchi's was just on Nick Bahe's radio show yesterday and Nick asked him about Frost coming to NU and Bianchi got all riled up! So after getting done with Nick yesterday he went home and wrote up an article at 5:00 a.m. this morning trying to fend off Nebraska fans and trying keeping Frost at UCF. Funny.

The article means zilch. It's written by a dude that wants him to stay. What did he expect Frost to say? "Hello current boss, fans, players and recruits, I'll take the NU job if they offer". lol. Nobody gives up their hand mid-game.

$3-4 mil and he's here in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Yep, some folks were talking about loyalty and bringing Frost in there would be some loyalty due to being from Neb and having played for them. Yet what loyalty is shown by packing up and leaving a team that gave him a chance.

The mid-level schools are a stepping stone. As soon as you you win big, you get chances with power 5's and you move up. Money and prestige talks. Everyone in CFB knows the routine.

Well, almost everyone. :Biggrin:

The mid-level schools are a stepping stone. As soon as you you win big, you get chances with power 5's and you move up. Money and prestige talks. Everyone in CFB knows the routine.

I agree ...yet there goes the loyalty theory

I just don’t think that he’ll do better over the long run in Florida.

Well, I certainly hope his next movement will be at Nebraska. He can certainly push for more work at the UCF, but a bigger payment and more work for Nebraska suggests that he can do better at the Huskers than he’s growing at UCF. It just may take too long. Would far rather see him taking over in Lincoln!

Well, I certainly hope his next movement will be at Nebraska. He can certainly push for more work at the UCF, but a bigger payment and more work for Nebraska suggests that he can do better at the Huskers than he’s growing at UCF. It just may take too long. Would far rather see him taking over in Lincoln!

I just don’t think they gonna continue this. Hopefully they’ll expand the launch in Lincoln!

Keeping the band together is one thing. Having the band play in a different venue for a whole lot more money is a totally different issue.

Frost needs to do what he thinks is best for him and a lot of people think he needs to do what is best for Nebraska.

I will be happy if he decided going to Nebraska is best for him and I will be happy if he decides staying at UCF will be best for him (I am not that far from the campus). I personally won't be happy if he goes anywhere else...but really that doesn't matter to Frost nor should it.

I wish Frost much success where ever he goes.
Oh, quit being such a grown up. ;)

Last edited:

It's nice to hear coaches give their assistant coaches the credit they deserve and to think about the young men he recruited. That being said UCF is going to be a difficult school to consistently be in the top 20 . One loss given their schedule will always derail them.
Nebraska impo is going to have a new coach next season and it will be a high profile one. Frost I am sure will be at the top of the list and it's going to be his job if he wants to coach at Nebraska. I believe this administration will do anything possible to brin

Bianchi is actually a pretty decent writer. Used to read his stuff everyday when I lived in FL.

As to how this all plays out I am not sure anyone really knows other than than the parties involved and at this point in time. I really believe its all conjecture.

Lots of opinions out there including all of us and human nature is to side with a writer who sides with our opinion or belief.

Going to be interesting to see how this all plays out

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back