• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Orioles vs. Bluejays for wild card

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Game now going into the 11th inning. I started watching during the 8th inning when some Canadian Yahoo, decided to throw a 16 oz beer at the Orioles outfielder during a pop fly. It didn't miss him by much. The thing that ticked me off, was every one in the section where the idiot threw the beer, seemed to be laughing as if it was super funny(like Amy Shumer) or something. Low class people for sure, and for that reason(and the fact that it's Canada) I am rooting for the Orioles to send the dirty blue birds home until next year. The score in knotted up at 2 apiece.

Well, Friggin' Canadian dirt wads won the game with a 3 run walk off. I hope those bastards get swept in the wild card round. Blah....

Bringing Ubaldo in is the equilivent of letting Joakim Soria into the game. I don't understand how you can have Jimenez, Duensing pitch in this game and not Zach Britton???? I know Showalter probably wanted to save him for if they got the lead but this is essentially game 7 your best NEED to be in the game!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back