• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Oregon vs Nebraska Game Thread (9/17/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A huge win for the HUSKERS, yes indeed. Very exciting game all the way around, glad to see TA be able to lead the offense down the field for the winning score with time running out. It was definitely a solid team effort and hats off to the players and coaches for getting the job done. Congratulations to all on this big, big HUSKER win.

Well I have watched the game twice more and I still say it was a good game. Starting to get even more excited by our defense.

I've been as critual as any....but mad props to him. He deserves it

Well, bisker, you had me stumped, so I had to look it up:

Critual Meaning
What is the meaning of critual?
Critual is an anagram of the following dictonary word(s):
7. curtail - Meaning of curtail

More anagrams containing the letters C R I T U A L
critula criualt rliautc atrucli

So you are guilty of curtailing, huh? Shame on you! :Hooray: Just kidding, o.k.? :Cheers:

Oregon's WR Devon Allen tore his ACL in the game and is out for the season.

Very tough break for the reigning NCAA champion in the 110m hurdles. The kid already missed a full season after tearing his OTHER ACL a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back