• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked One question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ummmm, the bigger question is, or maybe should be, are the guys we are recruiting not just great athletes, but young men of character that will follow all the rules.

Ummmm, the bigger question is, or maybe should be, are the guys we are recruiting not just great athletes, but young men of character that will follow all the rules.
I don't get this question in the context of us being a lesser team than a MAC school, and barely better than a CUSA team. Are you saying the other teams we play are cheaters and good athletes? I don't get it.

What rules are you referring to? The "rule" where you don't lose to a MAC team.

To the OP, I ask, "what do you think?" Positively?

It won't /thread

Of course it will, if for no other reason than for the uncertainty it will create in recuits minds as to the stability of the coaching situation. Its just wishful thinking to believe that after yesterday that Bookie isn't reevaluating his options. Clemson pounds a Top 15 team while Nebraska is embarrassed at home by a non Power 5 team. These kids are all on social media and all you need to do is search "Nebraska" on Facebook or Twitter and all you see are people calling for Riley's head.

If this season goes south and Nebraska fails to reach a bowl game, this class takes a hit. If Eichorst is fired which will create massive uncertainty for Riley, the class gets hit hard. If Riley is fired, this class falls apart...in addition to seeing departures from the current roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back