• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked On to 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another bail out for Davis?
I'm not sure, I think of this like when we got Aaron Green despite having Andrew Green on campus. We had to work a little and it wasn't a "gimme". But he definitely has an advantage. Heck, this kid will probably be coming to the spring game just to see his brother play.

As you can see, it's decently distributed, really no glaring holes except DB and possibly WR.
This was my big takeaway from your post. If there is a rolling-grade for recruiting and roster management over time, this staff is definitely earning high marks there, considering what they inherited.

I read somewhere that Colson Yankoff is our top (only) QB target for 2018. Anyone understand why we are after a dual threat QB again? I mean Sitkowski from IMG, or Brevin White from California seem more along the lines of QB we have been after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back