• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Omaha World Herald

Maybe Huskermax needs a 'complaint' Forum where people can go with their issues.
Hilarious to me, because just about two days ago, I almost started a "Pet Peeves" thread so I could rant about this and that. I was a little undecided if I should start it in Entertainment or Hot Topics. I decided HT would be better, so people could actually vent and be creatively funny. I think I will go do that right now. Pet Peeves in Hot Topics....

The purpose wasn't to come off as a complainer, just to point out that it would be nice to read the articles that are presented to us on the front page without having to subscribe. The option to pay for a million different opinions is always there through many different media options but why use a "hook" to us when we already pay to read about Husker football.

If they have an article, post it...if you don't...don't. I just don't need to see what I'm "missing".

You're asking HM to alter something over which they have no control. Just because you desire a product doesn't mean it's maker has to provide it to you for free. You do know it is a business, right...the OWH ? They're in it to make money.

Why are all the good articles World Herald generated and you have to have a World Herald subscription to view them? If this is "really" a Husker website open these articles to all your paying customers.
I read through the whole thread. I started off thinking this was tongue in cheek, but it something else.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back