• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OL 4* Tyrone Sampson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interest in WMU could be that he has built a strong recruiting relationship with one of the coaches there. Also, sometimes a student or athlete like the idea of continuing to be a big fish in a small pond after HS. Not necessarily a lack of desire to compete, but just wanting the feeling of being the top dog standout at a particular place. Who knows, just spitballing.

A lot of CB’s for Miss St today

I see why we’re recruiting others for the line
According to 247Sports, he has an OV scheduled with Miss State this weekend, while Rivals still has the OV scheduled with NU this weekend. I moved him to the 'Still Might Visit' list on the OV thread, but can see taking him completely off the list soon.

We seem to be missing on a lot of OL targets, including guys for whom CBs were pouring in for us not that long ago. It is the one position group where (so far) recruiting does not seem to be going particularly well.

It might be time to piss on the fire and call in the dogs regarding 2018 O-line recruiting.

It might be wiser to concentrate on developing what we already have and hit it hard on the recruiting trail for the 2019 class.

I just hate the thought of using a scholly and tie it up for 4 years if the risk is this high.... but you never know. Maybe he can be taught and coached into something really good.

It might be time to piss on the fire and call in the dogs regarding 2018 O-line recruiting.

It might be wiser to concentrate on developing what we already have and hit it hard on the recruiting trail for the 2019 class.

Not sure developing what is here and recruiting another OL is a mutually exclusive decision.

Sampson to Nebraska CB today from Derrell Hart (Ole Miss insider)
Hmmmm...247Sports has him taking an OV to Miss. State this weekend and Rivals no longer has him coming on an OV to Nebraska this weekend. If he comes to Nebraska and not Miss. State this weekend, I would believe that CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back