• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Oklahoma St. v. Nebraska (Game 1) Thread

I see the Phillies had a big comeback in the 9th to win the game, I know you were glad to see that HWM.

I see the Phillies had a big comeback in the 9th to win the game, I know you were glad to see that HWM.

definitely enjoyed it, mj. makes me nervous as they had to rally late against a mediocre houston team... but a win is a win (and it was a fun game to watch!).

Well, got home at 11 pm, my time. Sad to see, that 2nd inning took us just enough out of the game to make a comeback. Again, why did MA leave Matt in so long in that 2nd inning? You could see, he was totally ineffective. Still, he cannot manage the team!

Well, last year, our first series with Oky St, we lost the 1st game 8-2, then came back for a 9-2 win. Not sure if we took the series. Hopefully, we can repeat. See you all later.

GBR!! :)

Last edited:

Well, that was lots of ugliness. Poker night was much more productive and enjoyable than this game. Better luck Saturday Huskers.

Well, got home at 11 pm, my time. Sad to see, that 2nd inning took us just enough out of the game to make a comeback. Again, why did MA leave Matt in so long in that 2nd inning. You could see, he was totally ineffective. Still, he cannot manage the team!

Well, last year, our first series with Oky St, we lost the 1st game 8-2, then came back for a 9-2 win. Not sure if we took the series. Hopefully, we can repeat. See you all later.

GBR!! :)

Keep in mind that the 2nd inning was pretty bizarre. Matt struck out the side on 11 pitches in the first inning. And he has been so effective all year so far. I think most coaches would have been hesitant to immediately warm up a relief pitcher after the first 2 homeruns. In retrospect, yes, he should have. But you just kind of thought that Matt would get things under control again.

Home runs can get in a pitchers head pretty quickly and mess with his confidence. All of a sudden, he's pitching a different game.

Today's game #2 with OSU is TELEVISED for in-state viewers on NETV, public television.

I think I will LISTEN to the radio first, and then (if it's 'viewable') go inside to watch the game on such a beautiful spring day. Warm up for the basketball semi finals.

Yesterday was ridiculous. Come on Huskers.

Today's game #2 with OSU is TELEVISED for in-state viewers on NETV, public television.

I think I will LISTEN to the radio first, and then (if it's 'viewable') go inside to watch the game on such a beautiful spring day. Warm up for the basketball semi finals.

Yesterday was ridiculous. Come on Huskers.

If I remember correctly they do not provide an internet feed of programming...quick check of website was not promising. Anybody know for sure?

Thanks for the information.

Keep in mind that the 2nd inning was pretty bizarre. Matt struck out the side on 11 pitches in the first inning. And he has been so effective all year so far. I think most coaches would have been hesitant to immediately warm up a relief pitcher after the first 2 homeruns. In retrospect, yes, he should have. But you just kind of thought that Matt would get things under control again.

You have to be able to see signs, where a pitcher has, completely, lost his edge. It was apparent, Matt was in a tizzy. :( I mean, he was giving up ropes!!

Last edited:

If I remember correctly they do not provide an internet feed of programming...quick check of website was not promising. Anybody know for sure?

Thanks for the information.

Found this: Sat Apr 2,2011 2:00 PM (CT) Baseball BSB vs Oklahoma State (Supplied by NET) I would imagine, it will be shown free. :) I have the subscription, so I don't
have that worry.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back