• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Okie Light/LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had a vote I would set up a bank account off shore and then call T. Boone Pickens..... :)

I'm gonna call BS on the ESPN bias thing. I think the more compelling matchup is the high powered offense of Okie Light and LSU's D. The Bama LSU game has already played out and the TV guru's would want something different IMO. I think Okie Light has a compelling argument as I stated in another thread. More wins against top 20 and top 10 teams than Bama. Yes Okie Light's loss was to ISU and Bamas was to LSU, but OSU lost on a day when two coaches died in a plane crash. That CANNOT be underestimated.

Why is this thread suggesting the Sooners will/should play LSU? Aren't they now the "Lite" team from the state of Oklahoma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back