• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Okay, I'll start it......Fire Anderson

I disagree. Let us wait until after the season to see what direction he has the team going.
I know a lot of you don't like him, but I look at results(wins and losses). We will see what happens.

I disagree. Let us wait until after the season to see what direction he has the team going.
I know a lot of you don't like him, but I look at results(wins and losses). We will see what happens.

Really? how did things go last year? year before? year before that? year before that? and so on..

I don't care if they win every game and make the CWS. All's that mean to me is he's doing less coaching and the assistants are doing more. He's a proven horrid head coach. I don't need to see this season to prove anything otherwise...

Of course, if they make the Big 12 tourney, TO will deem it "progress" and give him a raise and lifetime contract...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back