• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OK sooo...

Folk I know already have information and I have read the premium material. Difference is the 'source's' I have do NOT want the information out on a message board for all the obvious reasons. Just sayin'

So unlike you I will not be posting anything
C'mon we're dying here LOL

My source has a source that has a source that is connected to the source stated that his source said we will have 0-6 more commitments by spring!

I joined this forum hoping I could get some "inside" information from people close to the program. I definitely did not join this site to read people brag about how connected they are and then NOT share the info. If you aren't giving the goods, why brag at all?

I joined this forum hoping I could get some "inside" information from people close to the program. I definitely did not join this site to read people brag about how connected they are and then NOT share the info. If you aren't giving the goods, why brag at all?

If that was your expectation, you wasted your money. Sorry. Really not much inside info on this site. May be a little bit of inside info on paysites. The inside info on paysites generally becomes public knowledge within minutes or a few hours. Frankly not worth paying the extra money on those pay sites in my opinion.
What you will get on this site is the ability to post your own opinions and maybe banter back-and-forth with others. You will find posters with very good football knowledge. You will find some with good historical perspectives on the program and college football in general. Not many of the pages are worth reading past about the first two or three pages. You will soon recognize the posters that have worthwhile postings and the ones that are just trying to bait others into an argument. Trolls are everywhere. Not all are Russians. Some are Nebraskans.

Some of the people on here get there confidence in themselves from "knowing a lot about behind the scenes stuff" (suposedly). Its as if they never got past HS

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back