• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio St. recruits

images

I don’t think Ohio st. Will lose that many recruits. They will hire a top notch coach. Definitely won’t hire Bo Pelini. Bob Stoops might be available. I bet those recruits would stick around for Stoops.

Probably a pretty safe bet that they won't be playing for UM.

I would bet that Urban will get a few games suspension and that will be the end of it. My guess is, 3-4 games, the non-con and maybe 1 conference game. Nothing more than that. I would much rather beat them with Urban than without.

My prediction is 1 season suspension.

My prediction is 1 season suspension.

I tend to agree with a few games suspension. I think if they were going to fire him, it would be done already. I think his public statement that he lied at Big Ten media day was an attempt to craft a different story where he says he did everything he should have so he shouldn't be fired. It will give the investigators cover should they decide only to suspend him. 73-8 will have those in power looking for a way to not fire him.

I tend to agree with a few games suspension. I think if they were going to fire him, it would be done already. I think his public statement that he lied at Big Ten media day was an attempt to craft a different story where he says he did everything he should have so he shouldn't be fired. It will give the investigators cover should they decide only to suspend him. 73-8 will have those in power looking for a way to not fire him.
If they keep him any anything else comes out they are done. His track record at Florida speaks for itself he's all about himself. I tend to agree however he will more than likely get a suspension of a game or two. From everything I've read the victim is getting drilled on social media.

Yes I do.
Ever heard of the company Steel Creations in Morse Bluff? I've got family in Fremont, North Bend and Morse Bluff. Ted and Linda Minarick, Danny and Lynn Minarick, Zack and Beth Taylor. Know any of them?

Ever heard of the company Steel Creations in Morse Bluff? I've got family in Fremont, North Bend and Morse Bluff. Ted and Linda Minarick, Danny and Lynn Minarick, Zack and Beth Taylor. Know any of them?
PM's please. Thank you.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back