• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official LOI Signing Day Thread/ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lot of late interest in him....said he enjoyed the recruiting...said his parents enjoyed it too....

Said he has family all over the country so he will never be alone....

Big Ten Network and ABC helped for family and friends...

Expects to have an impact in 2011....

Husker Extra story from today still lists Sutton as a greyshirt. He is part of this recruiting class (ala Marsh was last year), but would count against next year if GS. I don't see a reason to hold him as a GS with a small class next year unless he needs the extra work.

Now, without him, that leaves 1 by my count (2 if Heard doesn't qualify). However, I am counting Kerr as a transfer at this point, though it hasn't been confirmed in the media or a new roster release on Huskers.com.

Just for clarity....Dion Bass did indeed sign with Idaho....hsi brother is a RB for the Vandels....

Last I heard was Sutton is a grayshirt. He said anything else was a mistake. Hope this gets resolved before spring ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back