• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official announcement?

The_CornTorch

Scout Team
5 Year Member
One small detail... we have yet to see any kind of an official announcement about the Diaco hiring.

Is that happening today?

Good point. On the other hand, no denial, so I am still assuming the reports are correct.

Probably Monday. Have to do the background check and finalize the contract. Let this weekend's visitors finish up then they can do the presser.

Last edited:

Well the "we need to fire Banker" AND the "we need to open our pocketbooks" crowds have been granted their wishes. So, what other disgruntled Husker crowds are still left out there (besides the bring back Bo crowd)? :Stickouttongue::Stirthepot:

With that being said, the flood gates have been opened. I would say it is safe to say that, at a minimum, OCDL will be wanting a bit of a pay raise as well. Just like McDonalds will not lose money even if they were to start paying $15/hr as they would just pass the gift on to the consumer so will the NU Athletic Dept. I understand the higher wages but I would like to know the secondary and tertiary effects (other salaries, cost increases to the consumer, etc)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back