• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Noah Vedral Gets Clearance

So it does appear that SF and company began the process in a timely manner, but things slowed down on UCF's end (not sure how the process works). But, I'm really impressed with all the NCAA experts cruising HM though. Now, if they just had a direct line to SF so they could help him keep his poop in a group.

Last edited:

I am so out of sh***ts to give about this Vedral eligibility thing.... UCFs action or inaction, NU's action or delayed action...jeebus... if AM and Bunch stay healthy, it really doesn't matter. I thought Bunch played much better in the Spring Game than Vedral anyway.....but I don't really know anything.

Bubba, you do know some things. But Verduzco himself said that he maybe shouldn't have put Vedral into the spring game because he didn't get enough reps or practice going into that game and it was not indicative of what he could really do.

Bubba, you do know some things. But Verduzco himself said that he maybe shouldn't have put Vedral into the spring game because he didn't get enough reps or practice going into that game and it was not indicative of what he could really do.

Yep, he said it wasn't really fair to Vedral...

I am so out of sh***ts to give about this Vedral eligibility thing.... UCFs action or inaction, NU's action or delayed action...jeebus... if AM and Bunch stay healthy, it really doesn't matter. I thought Bunch played much better in the Spring Game than Vedral anyway.....but I don't really know anything.
Yeah, but his performance totally eclipsed anything Masker did. ;)

Last edited:
Big mistake IMPO, even before Gebbia transferred and Martinez got hurt, they should have put the wheels in motion on this.
It's obviously a mistake knowing what we know, but until this year in which we have slipped into some bizarro world, the NCAA would NEVER have greenlighted a guy coming from another school, such as this situation was. Should they have? Probably, but until now, would it have been worth the effort, the man hours? Not really, and it's the kind of thing you do when you have a ship that's running smoothly, instead of one that's working it's butt off trying to play catch up, or coach up, as the situation dictates.

I have a problem busting on someone who didn't do something that in the past would never have been a consideration.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back