• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matthew Pola-Mao will not be visiting before NSD

theres still a few small companies that dont handle payment online, unfortunately. our local water company requires checks... here in suburban los angeles, go figure....... i suppose if i was seriously delinquent, and called in, they could take my payment over the phone, but they want a check mailed.

In the article on Neb247, they listed some impressive defensive stats, but the one that surprise me was on the offensive side: "3 catches for 200 yards and 3 touchdowns". Jeez - the kid must be quite an athlete! Looking forward to Saturday...

In the article on Neb247, they listed some impressive defensive stats, but the one that surprise me was on the offensive side: "3 catches for 200 yards and 3 touchdowns". Jeez - the kid must be quite an athlete! Looking forward to Saturday...

If I read the listings correctly, the Poly Bowl game doesn't start until 11:00 PM Central time, on CBSSN. Can anyone confirm?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back