• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matthew Pola-Mao will not be visiting before NSD

That’s not so great.

Pull the pin on Tony Fair and miss on MPM. Daniels more than makes up for Tony Fair, but they need to keep bringing in young competition. I don’t know if they have another option at this point or not.

Everything I read they were a package deal. This definitely adds intrigue to this situation.

This is not cool ... I wish we (as a fan base) could support the desire to keep it locked down until this coming weekend. Our perceived 'need to know' can only have diminishing returns ... good luck to the above poster if he ever needs a TS SCI clearance.

I get what you're saying but the CB's, our 'need to know,' message boards and recruiting services do not diminish any thing. These things only increase the hype even if every national pundit is predicting the same outcome.

For a seasoned recruitnik or longtime message board lurker, the CB's probably do tamp down the excitement of the actual announcement, but I think it helps pull in the average fan to the recruiting hubbub

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back