• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matthew Pola-Mao will not be visiting before NSD

Clouse is solid. Anyone can have a 90+% success rate if they continuously change their picks a day before a decision.

But you missed the point. Wiltfong was late to the party on this one. Most signs have pointed to NPG choosing Nebraska for awhile now. Recruiting, anything can happen, but the signs have been there.
"Signs" vs being "accepted" which is the word you initially used are two different things in my mind. That's all.

And Wiltfong being late to the game might be an indicator that it may not have been such a lock...or accepted as a done deal until recently. No harm no foul HNC

Last edited:

Just the truth. Let’s just wait till the 19th

giphy.gif

C

"Signs" vs being "accepted" which is the word you initially used are two different things in my mind. That's all.

And Wiltfong being late to the game might be an indicator that it may not have been such a lock...or accepted as a done deal until recently. No harm no foul HNC
I said it was widely accepted that Nebraska was in the lead, not that it was a done deal. It's still most likely not a done deal.

Mike Roach and JC Shurbutt both with new CB's!!!!! Those USC CB's are starting to look pretty far back in the rear view mirror. This is happening and he is a beast!
Saw that....pretty sure Shurbutt is a flip as I believe his CB was for USC a week or so ago.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back