• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NO DAKOTA vs NEBRASKA BASEBALL THREAD - (SUNDAY)

I am so ticked off with huskersnside! Jerks!! :mad:

Get your crap together!!! :mad::mad:

Final score:

8-6 Huskers!

:banana:

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

Now, the friggin' video works fine. So, I get to watch the crew sweep the field!

Now, it's frozen, again. Oy! I am going to complain!

Did anyone else have video and my problems?

We couldn't have faced a better opponent to get 4 wins and a sweep under our belts. Well Done Huskers for winning the games you were supposed to win!!!

Now, the friggin' video works fine. So, I get to watch the crew sweep the field!

Now, it's frozen, again. Oy! I am going to complain!

Did anyone else have video and my problems?

right now I have an excellent view of the traffic jam in the haymarket park parking lot, no feed problems for me it's crystal clear
:lol:

Last edited:
OK, Tuesday, 6:30 pm, we host No Colo.

On Wednesday, the game will start at 1:30

I may be tied up on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'll have to see what shapes up for me.

Have a good Sunday, folks. :)

Final score: 8-6 Huskers, to finalize the sweep! :) Casey is the winning pitcher. :bow:

Team win-loss record:

14-7, Nebraska

1-14, No Dakota

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

Last edited:

Jim Rose reported multiple times that we had a THREE game swep over the weekend. Even said once that I heard, that there was a double header on Sat and game on Sunday. Guess no one bothered to tell him there was a game on Friday. Good thing he is not still doing PbP or their may not have been anyone in the booth on Friday!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back