• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nick Saban goes off on Alabama students' poor attendance vs. Louisiana-Lafayette

Diboy

Common Sense Iowan
15 Year Member
Saban picks on the students for not attending the LA Lafayette game. I think the students are trying to send a message, they have better things to do than spend their limited funds and watch a meaningless win padding blowout.

I would highly suggest Saban goes to the AD and asking to play a real opponent in the non conference games and perhaps students will show up. In fact why not actually leave the state and play on the road for once against a P5 school like many others are starting to do. There is this thing called a Home/Home series that many are now working out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...-vs-louisiana-lafayette/ar-BBNV9eE?li=BBnb7Kz

I wonder what Saban will say on 11/17 when they play that powerhouse The Citadel.

And I agree, they should start playing anyone else that actually gives them a challenge. No more of this glorified practice/payday for other teams.

He does know that he can't bring in new, higher ranked fans and cut the old ones, right?

They need to play a ninth conference game. This SEC "beat each other up" stuff is a silly, tired argument. Getting two teams into the college football playoff from this league should never happen, and more so when they don't play 9 conference games.

They need to play a ninth conference game. This SEC "beat each other up" stuff is a silly, tired argument. Getting two teams into the college football playoff from this league should never happen, and more so when they don't play 9 conference games.

So much this.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back