• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL playoff thread

Going to second OT....both goalies playing out of their heads...

Truth. Fun game to watch. Can't blame the winning goal on Vokoun too much. Just a great play by the Bruins. Pens are in deep trouble.

Last edited:
Kings lose 3-2 to the Blackhawks and now are down 3-1 in the series. Great game tonight. Love the way both teams play.

It really bothers me that the NHL playoffs are on a second tier cable channel and the NBA is on ABC.

Great game between the Blackhawks and Kings. Chicago moves on to the Stanley Cup Championship.

As much as I love hockey this may be the most uninteresting Cup Final I can think of in sometime....

As much as I love hockey this may be the most uninteresting Cup Final I can think of in sometime....

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and man I love my Hawks, but Boston is just playing to well, that and I thin their goaltending is much better, I don't have a ton of faith in Crawford

Bruins in 6 :( :(

I hope so dude, I scared the crap outta my friends when Kane scored in OT :)

Would love to see them bring the cup back to ChiTown

Lol, I really thought after Chicago gave up that goal at the end of the 3rd that the Kings had all the momentum but Kane had other plans, thank goodness.

Sorry that's the way I feel....the style both teams play is not the most attractive hockey in the world...

Boston will try and beat up Chicago like they did Vancouver a few years back....

I will watch....I always do...:)

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and man I love my Hawks, but Boston is just playing to well, that and I thin their goaltending is much better, I don't have a ton of faith in Crawford

Last edited:

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This, hawks next to the minnesota North Stars have always been my fav..havent watched a lick of it as i vowed never to watch pro hockey again when the stars left MN...I've been pretty true to that..

Go North Dakota unnamed

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back