• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

I don't like Philly or NE and the only time I root for either this season they lose.:Cautious:

I would not be shocked to see the Jaguars go through the AFC. Not having home field will be an issue but with their defense, its possible.

I am not sold on NE or Pittsburgh despite their records. I admit, NE turns it on when they need to and will probably do it again this year.

I laughed about it, and then what's his face, commented on it. To damn funny. ** **** kicked Brady's ass tonight. WOOT!
With the censorship of "** ****"
tenor.gif

Hmmm, well the midwest is more of a beef producer so...:confused:

Last edited:

I would not be shocked to see the Jaguars go through the AFC. Not having home field will be an issue but with their defense, its possible.

I am not sold on NE or Pittsburgh despite their records. I admit, NE turns it on when they need to and will probably do it again this year.

I was about to post the same.

Jacksonville has the key ingredients to making a playoff run. Especially if the weather is unfavorable. Dominating defense and a running game. And Bortles has become a "not bad" QB this year.

JAX beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh earlier this season, 30-9.

Pittsburgh and New England play next week.

If New England can get/stay healthy and not have their douchebag TE get suspended, they have to be the favorite to win the AFC.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back