• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

Miami is kinda of mirroring the Huskers in a way. They scored their first flipping running TD in the last 9 games tonight. They allow the opposing QB and RB to run right through the middle untouched, they give up 45 + points. SIGH!

Last edited:
Miami is kinda of mirroring the Huskers in a way. They scored their first flipping running TD in the last 9 games tonight. They allow the opposing QB and RB to run right through the middle untouched, they give up 45 + points. SIGH!
A professional team getting blown out...simply not possible. Oh, the humanity!

That's just mean mister, mean I say.....
Oh, not trying to be mean, and this next part of the post is no reflection on you.

Anyway, I just always have found it odd how people come unglued when a college team gets blown out...and it happens to professional teams often.

Or how a blow out should never happen with the right coach...just don't Urban Meyer or several other coaches with top teams that.

Oh, not trying to be mean, and this next part of the post is no reflection on you.

Anyway, I just always have found it odd how people come unglued when a college team gets blown out...and it happens to professional teams often.

Or how a blow out should never happen with the right coach...just don't Urban Meyer or several other coaches with top teams that.
Put the pipe or beer down, and slowly back away..... LOL....;)
No, I know, I was just saying that the Dolphins are as inept this season as are our beloved Huskers. My fish finally scored a rushing TD, for the first time in the previous 9 games.... UGH!

Last edited:
Put the pipe or beer down, and slowly back away..... LOL....;)
No, I know, I was just saying that the Dolphins are as inept this season as are our beloved Huskers. My fish finally scored a rushing TD, for the first time in the previous 9 games.... UGH!
Well, hopefully, things look up for your fish. At least the bball team are off to a 2-0 start.

Last edited:

No Elliot, Lee or Smith...gonna be a long night against the Eagles.:(

Last edited:
No Elliot, Lee or Smith...gonna be a long night against the Eagles.:(

Took Philly a while to get going. But they sure have in the 3rd quarter.

The Eagles really do a lot of things very well. And now, they are loaded at RB. Corey Clement (undrafted, Wisconsin) has been an awesome addition.

Dallas has scored a TD in one of 19 drives minus Elliot. And that was a 21-yard drive off a turnover.

Took Philly a while to get going. But they sure have in the 3rd quarter.

The Eagles really do a lot of things very well. And now, they are loaded at RB. Corey Clement (undrafted, Wisconsin) has been an awesome addition.

Dallas has scored a TD in one of 19 drives minus Elliot. And that was a 21-yard drive off a turnover.
I love watching Wentz play. The guy is truly a star.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back