• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

Cowboys Randy Gregory’s gets a roughing punter penalty and is then offsides on a potential turnover has kept Saints in this game....other Cowboys making mistakes as well after they jump out to 13-0 lead

Last edited:

Cowboys Randy Gregory’s gets a roughing punter penalty and is then offsides on a potential turnover has kept Saints in this game....other Cowboys making mistakes as well after they jump out to 13-0 lead
There has been some real spotty calls in this game so far. Dallas should have been flagged for targeting, and the ball off of that last punt should stay at the 1 inch line, but will be called back.... I hate rooting for the Saints, but go New Orleans....

Facemask, NAH!!!! WOW! So BS ref calls are really under the gun, this is getting comical. Live sports is fun, but with replay, and they still make bad calls, creative...

So, the Cowpokers have upset the Aint's tongight 13 - 10. Dammit .... I hate that crap... lol

There has been some real spotty calls in this game so far. Dallas should have been flagged for targeting, and the ball off of that last punt should stay at the 1 inch line, but will be called back.... I hate rooting for the Saints, but go New Orleans....
The punt was the correct call as the Saint player touched the line. Targeting should have been called on Dallas on the play you mentioned but what about the Saints TD? Total push off by the receiver.

I didn't think the Cowboys had it in the but their defense is legit.

Now if they only had a QB.

Last edited:
The punt was the correct call as the Saint player touched the line. Targeting should have been called on Dallas on the play you mentioned but what about the Saints TD? Total push off by the receiver.

I didn't think the Cowboys had it in the but their defense is legit.

Now if they only had a QB.
Damn Cowboys are hot as hell right now.... Shut the Saints right down...

a1tmzphvae121.png

Randy Gregory looked like a one man "Huskers in the NFL" highlight reel for all the wrong reasons. It's a testament to how good he can be that they don't yank him after so many boneheaded plays.

Just hours after the tape was released, the Chiefs have cut ties with Kareem Hunt. Wow! That is earth-shattering news, as Hunt is one of the elite RBs in the NFL. And most certainly a key component of that explosive Chiefs offense. Only a second-year player. Done, for now anyways. Done with the Chiefs forever.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back