• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Next 4 games?

Redrage

Recruit
2 Year Member
I think it would be great if Huskers can at least go 2-2 the next 4 games. Would it feel better to beat Kansas and Creighton or start the conference season 2-0 or split and go 1-1 in conference and non-conference games in the next 4 games?

giphy.gif

If Nebraska wins 2 of the next four, it will seriously change the expectations for this team. Winning 1 of the next four sounds more like a reasonable goal. If they win 4 I suspect there will be a lot of people eating hats and running down the street naked.

Obviously take it one at a time, but winning one would be very good, winning 2 would be incredible. I won't bother with 3, because that ain't gonna happen. :Biggrin: But I'm still hoping/targeting a 10-5 start. IMO that keeps NCAA Tournament hopes alive.

I just want them to be competitive and look good in all four games. 0-4 wuld suck but if we at least don't look like garbage, I will be fine with it. Nebraska is not supposed to win any of these games. People need to remember that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back