• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked News & Notes on Final Weekend of 2015 Recruiting Cycle: Talant still undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand flips....Jones handled it the right way....was upfront and honest....this kid was not even honest to his own HS coach....and balled faced lied to Nebraska members...

The roller coaster ride of recruiting...you know your gonna see some crazy flips and drops, but you just never know when there coming, or how bad/electric that they'll make you feel. This one looks like it might make us sick...

Indeed.....

The 50-50 makes more sense now if HIO is right......face saver.....

Yeah Mrs Mitchell got her job a fee years back.....

They have a bunch of back alley county scholarships. And jobs by the dozens.

If I was the young man I would not have said anything and just stick with the Huskers.

Now that would be funny as hell.....especially if our staff cut him loose....wonder if Leach would take him back? Lordy....:)

You hearing something?

Some chatter on the Arky boards. Don't know if there is any substance. Could be part of the 50/50 backtrack. But likely just some nervous fans.

Can't remember which member keeps saying that he will welcome all the recruits once they sign and not until then. Have to agree with him. No point on following immature 18 year olds that are manipulated by grown men that give them an unrealistic con story most of the time or just plain out cheat with $$. If Sykes so quickly flipped after giving NU his commitment, do you really think he would be a good addition to the team? I feel bad for the coaches having to put up with this sort of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back