• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

News about Nick Gates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing wrong with being dissatisfied with the kid’s play. However, in my view, it shows a lack of class to say something derogatory about a kid who plays for the program you supposedly support.

We Husker fans like to crow about being the “greatest fans” but some of you are whining like a jr high kid who just got dumped.

I personally would like to see him stay. But that’s his decision. Not ours.

That said, do you not realize if he makes it in the league it does nothing but help our program? Kids pay attention to how many players a program puts in the league.

Best of luck to Nick Gates. I wish him nothing but success.

Exactly, time and again too many NU fans show a complete lack of class and especially towards our own players and coaches ex or current. They love the be called the greatest fans, but then do not do the things needed to have that title. IT's as if they feel entitled to the title...Maybe they are all Millennials... Oh and some former players on/in the media too...

:Sign2cents:

Exactly, time and again too many NU fans show a complete lack of class and especially towards our own players and coaches ex or current. They love the be called the greatest fans, but then do not do the things needed to have that title. IT's as if they feel entitled to the title...Maybe they are all Millennials... Oh and some former players on/in the media too...

:Sign2cents:
Yup

You never know what/who might catch on in the nfl. Brent Qvale is playing in the league right now, anybody see that?

Did anyone think will Compton would be starting in the nfl? Scott Shanle who couldn’t cover Jeremy Shocky in the rose bowl spent 10 years in the nfl and has a super bowl ring. Niles Paul has played for the redskins for years, he dropped more passes than he caught at Nebraska.

The nfl is a lot about wanting to do it.

Actually a lot of people did. Dude has size and excellent footwork, and a great work ethic.

Although I was (and am) very interested to see what the current players will do under the tutelage of Frost & Company, I totally understand (and support) that a person needs to do what they think is best for them.

With that in mind, I certainly wish Gates the best of luck.

Good luck, Mr. Gates. And thanks for freeing up a scholarship for someone who wants to be here. GBR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back