• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New WR coach?

The times I've seen DB on TV he is very "dead pan" in his presentation, and he doesn't communicate sarcasm well. I didn't hear the episode but it could have been his attempt at sarcasm.

He’s great on TV! On the radio for 4 hours every morning (1620 The Zone), you know he has time to fill, especially when co-host Gary Sharp is absent. That’s when he sometimes gets into little teasers, etc,.. I know he’s just trying to create interest, that’s his job. I don’t mean to bag on him...

I hate being micromanaged by the 2 bosses I have.

I can't imagine working for this fan base. LOL

Someone named R Kay sure has a lot to say and nothing to add.

If the new coach wants to take a few days to put his staff together because of certain factors, deal already. 12-0, National coach of the year and R Kay knows what he should be doing. Right.

If the new coach wants to take a few days to put his staff together because of certain factors, deal already. 12-0, National coach of the year and R Kay knows what he should be doing. Right.

It’s been 3 days. Might take 3 weeks, who knows? R Kay can’t wait 3 seconds. :wow:

Are you arguing R Kay’s take, or the fact that everyone’s got an opinion?

You’re paddling upstream on the latter.

So apparently you have 0 concerns about early signing period then?

I have 0 concerns about the coaching staff being able to take care of recruiting needs. Theycould to a local high school and hire some guy to call Interim OC so we have a name on the chart - would that help your anxiety? If not, I’d suggest beer.

Last edited:

There’s a rumor that Tim Beck possibly might have been hired as a WR/OC coach.
giphy.gif

I have 0 concerns about the coaching staff being able to take care of recruiting needs. Theycould to a local high school and hire some guy to call Interim OC so we have a name on the chart - would that help your anxiety? If not, I’d suggest beer.

Take it easy dude.

Last edited:

If the AD doesn't seemed to concerned and the head coach doesn't seem to concerned, then the fans should probably not be concerned..

Something like, what? 50 offers in 72 hours tells me that coach is “concerned” about recruiting.

Which he should be.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back