• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New website layout? It sucks.

Keefover

Lurker with posting privilege
5 Year Member
I'm on an IPhone 7 and this website is impossible to navigate in its new format. From the home screen you have to scroll down two full screens worth of ads before you even reach the news. In the forums unless the phone is heald in the landscape perspective half the screen is missing and the titles are stacked. Long story short it sucks. Anyone else having this problem?

I'm on an IPhone 7 and this website is impossible to navigate in its new format. From the home screen you have to scroll down two full screens worth of ads before you even reach the news. In the forums unless the phone is heald in the landscape perspective half the screen is missing and the titles are stacked. Long story short it sucks. Anyone else having this problem?
When I got my new phone (it's not an IPhone) I had the same challenge when I was using Chrome for the browser. Someone suggested I use Firefox, and the website was back to the way it was on my old phone. Don't know if that will help on your IPhone or not, but I thought I would give it shot to see if it does.

Last edited:

I had that problem with the forum & main page and was getting irked. I erased my history and all that jazz and it went back to normal. Don't know if you tried that yet but it fixed my issues.

How can that be, Iphones rock......:Banana::Banana:

We are going to be spending in the five figure range this off season to do a complete web site and forum redesign that will be a responsive design that is user friendly.

I would like to invite Keefover and a few other regular posters to participate in the beta testing. If you are interested please reply to this thread.

We are going to be spending in the five figure range this off season to do a complete web site and forum redesign that will be a responsive design that is user friendly.

I would like to invite Keefover and a few other regular posters to participate in the beta testing. If you are interested please reply to this thread.
If I do the testing will I have one of them things that lasts over 7 hours?

I'm in.

IMG_1808.PNG
IMG_1809.PNG

This is what the first and second page looks like on my iPhone. Curious what does it look like on an android?

Should have ben around the Huskerpedia days.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back