• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Coach & Scott Frost Discussion

Arkansas's release of Bielema will not affect Huskers coaching hire. (Side note...) Why would any coach of 'name' want to go to Arkansas?

Frost's reps meeting with UF is barely even newsworthy. I have no inside info and don't know if Frost is coming, but UF being interested in Frost is no more relevant today than it was yesterday or weeks ago.

Good thing UF fired McElwain before the season was over to get out ahead of everyone.
The Big story should be it took them this long to talk to him

One of those two posters also said Frost's agent has had a contract in hand from NU since 11/4. Have had a couple of meetings between Moos and agent. Moos told boosters if you want your guy, show me the money. Was told that won't be a problem and NU won't be outbid. Also said SF has told UF, thanks but no thanks twice. In spite of what the reports are today saying Florida reps to meet with Frost, I don't know why he'd listen for a third time.

I don't hold much to rumors or people who have the "inside track" on this issue. I personally know some top level people in the FB administration and they are being very mum about the whole thing. That is why I do not believe Frost will be the next HC.

I don't hold much to rumors or people who have the "inside track" on this issue. I personally know some top level people in the FB administration and they are being very mum about the whole thing. That is why I do not believe Frost will be the next HC.
That is your prerogative and you may be correct. It was odd though that two people claiming inside information came out within a couple of minutes of each other Tuesday night saying a verbal deal was done.

That is your prerogative and you may be correct. It was odd though that two people claiming inside information came out within a couple of minutes of each other Tuesday night saying a verbal deal was done.

I missed it (not my fault this thread is a mess, and the Lars Anderson thread got moved to the cafe (which is SUPER dumb)) Lars Anderson said it - who is the second? (Counting Josh Peterson at 1620?)

Footballscoop.com:

Nebraska: Lars Anderson of Bleacher Report notes tonight his source tells him Scott Frost to Nebraska is a done deal. Anderson holds himself out as having deep connections to Nebraska. For what it is worth, sources tell FootballScoop Florida officials feel very confident in their ability to secure Frost as their next head coach. All of this comes after many, many coaches told FootballScoop Chip Kelly plans to choose UCLA over Florida.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop-2/scoop-friday-november-24-2017/

Key phrase: for what it's worth.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back