• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked New Board Active

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably impossible to change from Time Roman font to Arial type for every posts. Without my glasses, headache right of the bat. Oh well, my zoom level setting changed from 100% to 150%. I hope "to-do" list (Medic)

SahxEbJ.jpg

Also no mouse response (click) under "Last Message" column. Used to be working two days ago but not any more :Confused:

Last edited:
I think a slight bit of delineation would improve the readability of the page a LOT. But it looks great so far.

Also, thanks to Medic, Max and Hudson for all the work that went into this.
I have lost several years. I am now shown as five year member.

Something for down the road,
I tried to access the bbs through the mobile site bbs links & it took me to the old vbbs site.
Otherwise the conversion has been working well for me (being in IT, I understand this kind of change isn't without issues!).

Hey Medic, what are the size limits on avatars now? It notes images of at least 200 x 200 pixels but I'm assuming that is a reference for pics, what size limits for animated gifs?

Probably impossible to change from Time Roman font to Arial type for every posts. Without my glasses, headache right of the bat. Oh well, my zoom level setting changed from 100% to 150%. I hope "to-do" list (Medic)

Also no mouse response (click) under "Last Message" column. Used to be working two days ago but not any more :Confused:

Check your browser settings as well for stuff like that. I took out Time Roman for messages. This is what I have in for the main font but their is not a global font change. Tahoma,Calibri,Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;

Something for down the road,
I tried to access the bbs through the mobile site bbs links & it took me to the old vbbs site.
Otherwise the conversion has been working well for me (being in IT, I understand this kind of change isn't without issues!).

The company WompMobile will update the links at some point. Joe put in a request to them for that.

Hey Medic, what are the size limits on avatars now? It notes images of at least 200 x 200 pixels but I'm assuming that is a reference for pics, what size limits for animated gifs?

Yes all the avatars are the same size, I can change the size of the file allowed but they are all the same size.

Check your browser settings as well for stuff like that. I took out Time Roman for messages. This is what I have in for the main font but their is not a global font change. Tahoma,Calibri,Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;

newboard_zpsr5mj207u.png

when logging in, Time Roman ............................... when logging out (lurker), automatically switch to Arial type

I tried to change my browser settings but no luck. I also noticed Forums>Football> screen location changed from red text to blue when log in/log out switcher. No big deal.

Now is working for mouse response (click) under "Last Message" column. Used to be not working ...... apparently fixed

Last edited:
Yes all the avatars are the same size, I can change the size of the file allowed but they are all the same size.

I tried building a larger format animated gif, submitted it and was informed 100KB is max for files, so I made one that is 225 x 200 pixel and 92.5KB but it still rejected it as too big.o_O

Are post counts history?

No, click on your name under your avatar and a box will pop up and you will see your post count.

when logged in, Time Roman ............................... when logged out, Arial type

I tried to change my browser settings but no luck. I also noticed Forums>Football> screen location changed from red text to blue when log in/log out switcher. No big deal.

Now is working for mouse response (click) under "Last Message" column. Used to be not working ...... apparently fixed

I shut off the default style so you can only use the red one. Does it still look differently when logged in and logged out?

I tried building a larger format animated gif, submitted it and was informed 100KB is max for files, so I made one that is 225 x 200 pixel and 92.5KB but it still rejected it as too big.o_O

The max file size is 102400 bytes (which I can change but that should fit most), I believe the size is 96X96.

I shut off the default style so you can only use the red one. Does it still look differently when logged in and logged out?

YES! Both log-in/log-out showed Arial type. Thank you :Bow:.

Unfortunately, return to original problem ..... no mouse response under "Last Message" column :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back