• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska's Football Schedule through September 13, 2031

2020 Nebraska Football Schedule
Date Opponent Time/TV Result

Saturday
Sep. 5 Purdue BoilermakersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE Time TBA ETTV TBA

Saturday
Sep. 12 Central Michigan ChippewasMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE Time TBA ETTV TBA

Saturday
Sep. 19 South Dakota State JackrabbitsMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE Time TBA ETTV TBA

Saturday
Sep. 26 Cincinnati BearcatsMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE Time TBA ETTV TBA

Saturday
Oct. 3 at Northwestern WildcatsRyan Field, Evanston, IL Time TBA ETTV TBA

Saturday
Oct. 10 Illinois Fighting IlliniMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE Time TBA ETTV TBA

Saturday
Oct. 24 at Rutgers Scarlet KnightsHighPoint.com Stadium, Piscataway, NJ Time TBA ETTV TBA

Saturday
Oct. 31 at Ohio State BuckeyesOhio Stadium, Columbus, OH Time TBA ETTV TBA

Saturday
Nov. 7 Penn State Nittany LionsMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE Time TBA ETTV TBA

Saturday
Nov. 14 at Iowa HawkeyesKinnick Stadium, Iowa City, IA Time TBA ETTV TBA

Saturday
Nov. 21 at Wisconsin BadgersCamp Randall Stadium, Madison, WI Time TBA ETTV TBA

Saturday
Nov. 28 Minnesota Golden GophersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE Time TBA ETTV TBA
Man that is a weak non-con schedule

3EECF2F1-423D-40B3-AAF6-521735243703.jpeg
So if my head is clear and nothing changes between now and then (with our scheduling, not my head - as that’s a given to change),
our 400th consecutive sellout should be against the Badgers.... 2023
I will have just turned 59 provided the good Lord allows me to hang on a while...
And that will be 61 years of sellouts at
Memorial Stadium
:Bow:
:Cheers:
:Huskerflag:

Well, at least the B1G is consistent with our scheduling:

OSU
PSU
Iowa
Wiscy all back to back

MSU
OSU
Michigan

Michigan, not too bad

Michigan & Wiscy back to back and
MSU & Iowa back to back

Michigan
OSU
PSU all back to back

Michigan
Wiscy back to back

A lot can change in that time, but dang.

Well, at least the B1G is consistent with our scheduling:

OSU
PSU
Iowa
Wiscy all back to back

MSU
OSU
Michigan

Michigan, not too bad

Michigan & Wiscy back to back and
MSU & Iowa back to back

Michigan
OSU
PSU all back to back

Michigan
Wiscy back to back

A lot can change in that time, but dang.

That's going to help us get back to, "Dang, we have to play Nebraska AGAIN!"

That's going to help us get back to, "Dang, we have to play Nebraska AGAIN!"
True, but B1G scheduling should be more random and fair. The 14-team 9-conference game season started in 2016. By math, we should have more seasons when we play neither Mich or OSU than when we play one or both. But at the end of 2025 we will have played one or both 10 years straight. The same cannot be said of our West competition.

True, but B1G scheduling should be more random and fair. The 14-team 9-conference game season started in 2016. By math, we should have more seasons when we play neither Mich or OSU than when we play one or both. But at the end of 2025 we will have played one or both 10 years straight. The same cannot be said of our West competition.

I don't think you can be both random and fair.

Playing marquee programs in cross-over games is the cost of being a marquee program. Ohio State plays Michigan and Penn State every year. There are 4 blue-blood programs in the conference (NU, tOSU, MU, and PSU) and 3 of them are in one division. It's inevitable our cross-over games are going to be tougher than the rest of our division's.

The only thing I don't like about it is the increased likelihood of a rematch in the CCG but it's like playing in bad weather--the East division champ has the same increased chance of a rematch.

There are 4 blue-blood programs in the conference (NU, tOSU, MU, and PSU) and 3 of them are in one division.
So we should be happy to have an elite status that has us plying a more difficult schedule than our non-elite West competitors who have been beating us most every year since the West was created? I think everyone should shuffle through the other division with a home and home so that over time each team has the same experience.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back