• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Wisconsin @ The VAULT (Senior Night - 6:36pm CDT) (Daylight Svgs Time)

It was almost indescribable. I was expecting noise and excitement. This was on a whole different level. The scene at the cube beforehand was crazy too.

That's what college athletics is supposed to be about....and to have something good to cheer for....even better.

It was almost indescribable. I was expecting noise and excitement. This was on a whole different level. The scene at the cube beforehand was crazy too.

I believe it! I was, of course, watching on TV. Commented at least a couple of times in the game thread how amazing the atmosphere was -- said it had to be the loudest I've heard in at least 20 years.

That's a game and experience you will never forget for the rest of your life.

Yep. That was amazing! I am just dumbfounded by the quick turnaround under Miles. He is the real deal and this is so much fun!

Yep. That was amazing! I am just dumbfounded by the quick turnaround under Miles. He is the real deal and this is so much fun!

There aren't too many teams that would enjoy playing Nebraska right now. The Huskers are extremely mentally tough --- and peaking at the perfect time.

What's wrong with this Box Score?

ESPN

Coverage: BTN
7:30 PM ET, March 9, 2014
Bob Devaney Sports Center, Lincoln, Nebraska

12T
#9WIS353368
NEB334477

<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">
</tbody>

Top Performers
Wisconsin: F. Kaminsky 14 Pts, 8 Reb, 3 Ast, 4 Blk
Nebraska: T. Petteway 26 Pts, 10 Reb, 2 Ast

Last edited:

Another thing worth noting ... early on with this hot streak by the Huskers (and most of the season), it was Petteway carrying this team on his back. But in the past several games now, there's been so many other players stepping up and playing extremely well -- to the point where TP looks like just a key part of the team -- instead of the team. Yet another reason why Nebraska is a dangerous opponent for a lot of teams out there right now.

And by the way ... going back to the win in East Lansing. I will officially cement that win as being great. :Biggrin:

Not that the Spartans have been playing like world beaters. But for the simple fact that it was that win that made this Husker team realize they could do something special. It was the catalyst for the everything that has happened since.

Another thing worth noting ... early on with this hot streak by the Huskers (and most of the season), it was Petteway carrying this team on his back. But in the past several games now, there's been so many other players stepping up and playing extremely well -- to the point where TP looks like just a key part of the team -- instead of the team. Yet another reason why Nebraska is a dangerous opponent for a lot of teams out there right now.

If Gallegos can knock down a couple 3's here and there, all the better.

<iframe src='http://www.snappytv.com/snap/wisc-neb-mbk-03092014-teqseq_xaq6qe?w=640&h=390' width='640' height='390' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back