• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Wisconsin @ The VAULT (Senior Night - 6:36pm CDT) (Daylight Svgs Time)

It would have been a little presumptuous if it was a pregame speech... He opened it by saying we just beat a team that was possibly a #1 seed out there. ;)

Now that is some confidence!

Last edited:

It would have been a little presumptuous if it was a pregame speech... He opened it by saying we just beat a team that was possibly a #1 seed out there. ;)

Oh, I thought he said, we could, etc.

Thanks! I'll rewatch it on my dvd. My bad! :banghead:

Last edited:
If Miles doesn't get Big Ten COY, it would be a travesty. Heck, though he won't win it, he should be up for national coach of the year (I feel he's no less than top 10 worthy).

I agree Weather Man, forget BIG COY, he should for sure be in the top5 you'd think for national coach of the year.

The Petteway tip of the rebound for the breakaway jam by Shields has to be one of the headier plays I have seen in a long time. What a play that was.

Also love seeing Shields go up strong and JAM the ball tonight instead of trying some sort of up and under reverse lay up. There were a couple of those tonight that earlier in the year he might not have been quite so aggressive.

The Petteway tip of the rebound for the breakaway jam by Shields has to be one of the headier plays I have seen in a long time. What a play that was.

Also love seeing Shields go up strong and JAM the ball tonight instead of trying some sort of up and under reverse lay up. There were a couple of those tonight that earlier in the year he might not have been quite so aggressive.

Yeh, that to me, sealed the game. Even Shavon nailed a couple of slam a jams!! :)

Shields is looking a lot more confident. I like it. Also loved the drive, stop and pull up jumper from 10 feet. He is going to be great.

Just got home from the game. Calling the atmosphere "electric" is a total understatement. That was awesome!

ESPN says that we are now off the bubble and are solidly in. We are no longer on the "Last 4" in list.

11-7 in the Big Ten (second highest rated conference) is going to get you to the Dance.

I realize that I don't post on the bball board but watching on TV, I had to bring up Pavelka on the net to hear "got it" and had to turn it back off because he was ahead of the game on DirectTV.

Don't you like knowing in advance whether a shot is going to go in Before you See it? :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back