• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Wisconsin @ The VAULT (Senior Night - 6:36pm CDT) (Daylight Svgs Time)

A said a few days ago ... if Nebraska beats Wisconsin, they will be getting some serious votes in the polls come Monday. And I still strongly believe that. Not necessarily ranked, but not too far out of it if they aren't. I understand the entire season concept. And it does and should count. But I don't know that there are 25 teams out there playing as well as Nebraska has in the past few weeks.

Tim, on BTN said, after the game, we are in! I like his attitude. BTW, all season, he has been saying, Tim Miles is his favrorite coach in the BIG. :)

I don't know if Miles or Terran will get any awards tomorrow, but they deserve all the recognition in the world for their accomplishments. I can not wait until Friday. Go Boilermakers :)

Nothing really to add, but wanted to log in and shout a big...

:gobigred:

And add some dancing vegetables and things!

:banana: :corn2: :dancebroc: :dancer:

What a game! WTG HUSKERS!

was anybody else expecting players jumping up and down and Miles going NUTS in the locker room when the announced the live look in? I was a little let down by that speech. :)

Nothing really to add, but wanted to log in and shout a big...

:gobigred:

And add some dancing vegetables and things!

:banana: :corn2: :dancebroc: :dancer:

What a game! WTG HUSKERS!

Yes, a wild one, at that! Thoroughly spent, right now!! :hooray:

I don't know if Miles or Terran will get any awards tomorrow, but they deserve all the recognition in the world for their accomplishments. I can not wait until Friday. Go Boilermakers :)

If Miles doesn't get Big Ten COY, it would be a travesty. Heck, though he won't win it, he should be up for national coach of the year (I feel he's no less than top 10 worthy).

was anybody else expecting players jumping up and down and Miles going NUTS in the locker room when the announced the live look in? I was a little let down by that speech. :)

I think the jumping around was over by the time the cameras went back there.

You know there was jumping around.

This was a real fun game to watch. Shields just does everything well for this team. One of the best wins for Nebrasketball in a very long time! I absolutely love what this team has been able to do lately.

The late 3 by Ray ... followed by the breakaway slam by Shields. That was the turning point -- and Nebraska never again looked back.

I think the jumping around was over by the time the cameras went back there.

You know there was jumping around.

I'm sure you're right.

I took it as a pregame speech. No way they are settled down like that, after
that great win. :confused:

Last edited:

Nope ... it was postgame. You'll maybe catch it again. I believe they settled down when they were told they were being broadcast live on national TV.

It took away all the thrill. That post game sucked!!! :lol:

Don't you agree? Tim sounded like, he didn't know his lines, yet!! :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back