• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Troy Game Thread (9/15/18)

Search on DirecTV shows the game on BTN 610, but the channel guide shows Temple Maryland. I better not be recording the wrong channel.

I'm betting AM starting today, just a gut feeling

I think Frost would really like to keep Martinez on ice this week if at all possible. Give him an extra week to get that knee as healthy as possible before the B1G grind begins. I'm thinking Bunch starts and Martinez only comes in if things aren't going well.

Let AB start and get some good minutes in him.
AM will be back as strong as ever. The future looks bright.

GBR

My direct tv guide says Huskers on 610, Maryland on 610-1

I checked again and it appears to now show the same. I think they are trying to prevent from watching any games at all this season. Was oncall for a network outage last week and of course the light show from week one killed that one.

DnJHTkgU4AACUdv.jpg
DnJHQB2V4AAU8IU.jpg
DnJHOABV4AIxkWy.jpg
DnJHQo2VsAAFnTP.jpg

Last edited:
Am in Kennewick, WA. Trying to find a bar that will broadcast the game. Local programming says BTN; Nebraska/Troy, or subject to programming changes. Hope the run it out here.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back