• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Troy Game Thread (9/15/18)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
So my daughter and I will be heading for Omaha in an hour or so so I thought I would get this up using the PC this morning and will open it up tonight once are settled into our room at Offutt AFB.

Okay the game will be shown on BTN and BTN2Go starting at 11AM CDT. BTN pregame show will be on at 9AM CDT. Note they usually cut to the game the the last 5 minutes of the show.

Pre/Game/Post can be streamed here starting at 5:55AM CDT

Just want to say, I am hoping our Huskers trounce the Trojans!! We need a signature win! Our D was flying high last week, but we failed to take care of the ball earlier, and it cost us, dearly, in the end; just couldn't let those lost 14 points not matter. :(

Going dancing.

GO BIG RED!!! :Blackshirts::Helmet::Huskerflag:
All three turnovers were killers. Clean that up and we win.

I predict we get at least two takeaways tomorrow. :Blackshirts:

Clean any piece of last week’s game ... turnovers, penalty, dropped pass, or convert a short yardage situation ... and, our boys should notch first victory of the HCSF era.

GBR!!!

I want to see this thing over by halftime.......... Next year, games like this should be over right after the tunnel walk.

Nothing like game day excitement..........

GBR.......

nebraska flag.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back