• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEBRASKA vs OKLA ST - 6-3-16 - Doug Kingsmore Stadium in Clemson, S.C. - 11 AM CTRL

I wonder, Okla St that great? Will the next team they face clobber them?

I honestly think that in the Big Ten we can compete, but we play an SEC, Big12, ACC team, we are going to be way over-matched. I didn't think our pitchers were that bad minus a couple mistakes. But our hitters were absolutely overwhelmed.

That being said, it was the Big12 pitcher of the year so it's not like they got shutout by a bum.

Again, Can't win if you can't score. Now we know schrieber can't doing it on his own. We need to be way more aggresive at the plate. Good Luck to us tomorrow. Thanks Bob

I honestly think that in the Big Ten we can compete, but we play an SEC, Big12, ACC team, we are going to be way over-matched. I didn't think our pitchers were that bad minus a couple mistakes. But our hitters were absolutely overwhelmed.

That being said, it was the Big12 pitcher of the year so it's not like they got shutout by a bum.

NU is not so over-matched on talent that it should not be able to be competitive. However, I'm not sure how much skills development we are seeing on the team.

Well said, but this is getting old, *** :(

Scott will continue to be sore. Too bad.

Tomorow:

10:30 central time for audio.

11:00 start, once more

Take care, all. Who knows, we may go on a 12-game win streak? Hey, is that enough? Should we make it 15? :lol:

Last edited:

NU is not so over-matched on talent that it should not be able to be competitive. However, I'm not sure how much skills development we are seeing on the team.

We should be competitive... skills development looked much improved this year from last in my opinion so not sure where that comment comes from.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back