• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone is usually blowing up with text from buddies when Nebraska loses... Haven't got a single text today...people don't even care about Nebraska anymore.

This is just bad. I, unlike others, do not put this all on Martinez. We were emotionally flat, and no one on O played well. Moudy did not play well, Martinez was under serious pressure the whole game. Neither did the receivers, they quit on patterns and dropped passes. Martinez missed receivers. Beck went back to the over complicated, let's outthink ourselves play calling. On defense, I just don't know what to say. I can not believe we don't gave the athletes on D, young or not, to play top 50 defense. We can not stop the run or the pass. Their receivers were wide open the entire game. Santos seemed lost, so did Anderson. I have to agree with N2FL's opinion that the players do not believe in the D - whether it is scheme, each other or the coaches. Clock management was was an issue also.

In the end, I have to believe it is coaching.i haven't been a Bo-li ever or Bo- basher, but I believe it is time for both Nebraska and Pelini to get fresh starts at the end of the season.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back