• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the effort . . . at times . . . Bo. But you need to go and we need a coach who can inspire the kids to play when it counts. There's just no getting around the results on the field--or lack thereof.

Bo is done. Fact. There is Zero chance we even win three more games. Out coached Every game gets old. At least we can start over with a good QB and hopefully a good coach

As a Bo supporter...put me on the list of Done!

Clean house and clean house Kiffin style...I would prefer even if they fire them in Minn. and let them find their own way home.

Thanks for the effort . . . at times . . . Bo. But you need to go and we need a coach who can inspire the kids to play when it counts. There's just no getting around the results on the field--or lack thereof.

Yep, play like a bunch of Rams!! ;)). One of my best friends played for the Ramies. They look better than us !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back